UK Manchester based Nigerian gospel artiste and song writer, Ejiro Melkam confirmed 2nd of February 2019 as the release date for her upcoming seven-track debut EP, THE BEGINNING.

Crediting the music producers, Dan Stirling Audio and Ezekiel Omosebi, Ejiro Melkam opened up in a press release posted on Facebook that the collection is an accurate reflection of her tears, testimonies, lucid moments and victories.

"Every year I tend to make very rigid goals, but in 2018, God let me understand He's in charge by kicking my schedule and goals out of the window and taking me places, building connections that I could never achieve on my own. It was tough to trust God for the next move, but He never disappointed me. He blew my mind every step of the way."

Then she continued, "my goal in 2019 is to take one day at a time while trusting God for grace and favour for the next day. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13). My timid self would easily write down what I feel I can achieve this year. But I threw a blank slate to Him.